Facetheory Supergel Moisturiser Oil-Free 50ml M3
- This oil-free gel hydrates and moisturises while being light enough to use on congested and acne-prone skin.
- Niacinamide reduces pore size. Salicylic acid relieves congestion without causing irritation.
- Chamomile, aloe vera and green tea extracts soothe troubled skin. Stabilised vitamin C brightens skin while fighting acne-inducing bacteria.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
Supergel Moisturiser M3 is specially formulated for combination or oily skin that's prone to breakouts. Niacinamide, green tea, stabilised vitamin C, hyaluronic acid and aloe vera relieve congestion without blocking pores.
Massage into a clean face morning and night. Let the light gel absorb into your skin.
Aqua, propanediol (emollient derived from corn syrup), glycerin (vegan), niacinamide (vitamin B3), sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stabilised vitamin C), salicylic acid (BHA), lactic acid (AHA), chamomille recutita (matricaria) flower extract (chamomile), aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera), sodium hyaluronate (vegan), camellia leaf extract (green tea), gellan gum (thickener), sodium anisate (preservative from star anise), sodium levulinate (preservative from sugar cane), citric acid (pH adjuster), potassium sorbate (salt of sorbic acid).
This product is free from
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.