Facetheory Retin C Vitamin Oil 100ml O9
- Our retinol oil blends 2% retinoid and vitamins C and E with a non-comedogenic base to expedite skin cell shedding and renewal. Perfect for acne scars, stretch marks, and other areas of skin discoloration. Suitable for all skin types.
- Vitamin C in the form of Ascorbyl Isostearate brightens skin while fighting acne bacteria to prevent new spots and scars from forming. It also inhibits the generation of melanin and accelerates the synthesis of collagen.
- Jojoba oil and squalane emolliate without blocking pores.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
- Do not use if under the age of 18 or if breastfeeding, pregnant or trying to get pregnant. Seek advice from your doctor.
Retin-C Retinol Oil O9 is recommended for application to discolored and scarred areas that require increased cell turnover. Nourishing yet light and dry, it absorbs completely into skin.
Apply a few drops to cleansed skin, concentrating on blemishes, fine lines, dark spots and areas of hyperpigmentation. Follow with your moisturiser. Some people may need to gradually accustom their skin to this product. Test first on a small area first and if any reaction occurs discontinue use. This product contains retinol, which may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Please don't use this product if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding. Please refer to leaflet for directions and warnings, and read carefully before your first use.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Squalane, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Isostearate, Tocopherol.
This product is free from
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.