Facetheory Porebright N10 Serum
- A light serum formulated with 10% niacinamide and azelaic acid to even out skin tone and reduce pigmentation, redness, and facial photoageing.
- Niacinamide has been shown to reduce the appearance of acne lesions.
- Salicylic acid gently exfoliates while sodium lactate and sodium hyaluronate protect skin's moisture balance.
- Azelaic acid is derived from wheat, rye and barley. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties combat clogged pores and acne. Studies show that azelaic acid can reduce hyperpigmentation.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Use on its own or underneath your favourite moisturiser. Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
Porebright Serum N10 contains 10% niacinamide (vitamin B3) and actives that reduce pore-size, reduce redness and gently brighten skin.
Apply a few drops to clean, damp skin, concentrating on blemishes, fine lines, dark spots and areas of hyperpigmentation. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Aqua, propanediol (emollient derived from corn), niacinamide (vitamin B3), sodium lactate (natural moisturising factor), salicylic acid (BHA), sodium levulinate (preservative from sugar cane), sodium anisate (preservative from star anise), azelaic acid (dicarboxylic acid derived from wheat), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, sodium hyaluronate (salt of vegan hyaluronic acid).
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.