Facetheory Pink CLay AHA Face Mask 180ml MK1
- This ultra-ventilated facial mask blends premium superfine French clay to deliver powerful exfoliation that's gentle on skin.
- Organic argan and jojoba oils hydrate your skin while the clay draws out pore-blocking impurities.
- Stabilised vitamin C brightens and lactic acid (an alpha hydroxy acid) expedites cell turnover.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Use once or twice a week. Apply a thin layer. Leave for 10 minutes, then rinse.
This microfine pink clay mask absorbs oil while its actives encourage skin cell exfoliation and renewal. Skin looks brighter and feels refreshed.
Apply mask in a thin layer then relax for ten minutes. Thoroughly rinse with warm water to reveal fresh, cleansed skin.
Ingredients:Aqua, kaolin (clay), glycerin (vegan humectant), cetyl alcohol (coconut-based fatty acid), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), montmorillonite (clay), argania spinosa (argan) oil, glyceryl monostearate SE (emulsifier), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, sodium levulinate (preservative from sugar cane), sodium anisate (preservative from star anise), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, illite (clay), stearic acid (emulsifier), oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, panthenol (vitamin B5), tocopherol (natural vitamin E), punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stable vitamin C), glyceryl caprylate (emollient), lactic acid (vegan AHA), xanthan gum (rheology modifier).
This product is free from
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.