Facetheory Collodial-C Anti-Redness Toner 200ml T3
- A soothing toner formulated with actives that reduce skin redness.
- Beta glucan enhances skin texture, relieves redness and irritation, and combats free radicals. Stabilised vitamin C brightens skin.
- Botanical liquorice extract is a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sodium lactate hydrates skin. Aloe vera and vitamin E soothe.
- Facetheory toners are alcohol-free. This gives them a slightly different feel to an alcohol toner and makes them less likely to irritate sensitive skin.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
Colloidal-C Anti-Redness Toner T3 is formulated specifically against redness, irritation and inflammation. Contains colloidal oatmeal with a high percentage of beta glucan, a polysaccharide that soothes skin and can promote wound healing.
Apply to cleansed skin with a cotton pad.
Aqua, Propanediol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Lactate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice) Root Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Lactic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Glycerin, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Gellan Gum, Calcium PCA, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
This product is free from
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.